win.rar GmbH's Consumer Protection Policy
We hate spam even more than you do and firmly believe in the necessity of privacy protection on the internet.
Therefore we, win.rar GmbH, have implemented a Consumer Protection Policy to protect our customers and visitors and to express the seriousness of our business operation.
1. We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission. This information includes any personal information such as telephone/fax numbers, names or credit card information. The only exception to this rule is if we have to comply with requests from local authorities such as court orders or search warrants.
2. We will only send email to customers who have requested to be on one of our mailing lists or who have placed orders with our company. These emails will contain information on product news, upgrades or special deals for our customers.
3. We respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our mailings.
4. Each email sent contains an easy, automated way for you to stop receiving email from us. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the end of any email.
5. If you have received unwanted, unsolicited email sent via this system or purporting to be sent via this system, please report directly and immediately back to us at support(at)win-rar.com for review.
6. Information submitted through our order forms is saved in a customer database. This database is used ONLY to provide you with technical support and services. Your email address is required to send registration information and must be kept on file in the event that your registration information is lost and needs to be resent.
7. We take strong precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.